Ballyduff Holiday Rental
Address: Cloonbeg, Ballyduff Upper, County Waterford.
Phone: +353 (0)21 4500113 or +353 (0)58 60493
Mobile: +353 (0)85 7632245
Website: Holidayrentals.co.uk Page
This is a charming cottage with annex cottage directly on the banks of the Blackwater River, 1 mile from Ballyduff village, and 6 miles from Lismore. The property is a refuge of renewal, offering complete privacy but without isolation and makes a great touring base for Blackwater Valley and beyond. Ballyduff is famously tranquil with a comforting older vibe, a salmon fisherman's and hillwalker's haven with old world pubs and a nice restaurant and shop and vibrant summer theatre.
The accommodation consists of:
- Large master bedroom with separate double glass doors to one acre of inspiring gardens.
- Bedroom 2 - Very large with 2 double beds.
- Book-lined sitting room with satellite TV and broadband.
- Dining room and kitchen looking straight to the river.
- Bath with shower.
- Additional cottage twenty feet away with large bedroom looking to the water, sitting room with fold-out sleep sofa and additional bath with shower.
- Garage with bicycles etc.
- Remarkable gardens.
This property, owned by an author, has the capacity to host up to eight individuals and is great for families with teenagers or multiple generations.